Friday, January 17, 2014

Why Learn Entrepreneurship Starting in Kindergarten

Posted By: George Deeb - 1/17/2014

Share

& Comment

I recently had the honor of presenting to my son’s kindergarten class. His teacher invited me to come tell the kids what I did for a living. When I showed up, 16 eager students quietly listened to my story of starting and running businesses, and helping other entrepreneurs get their businesses off the ground.

It was then that I decided to test a long-running theory I have had: that our kids are much smarter than given credit for, and if given the right education and tutelage, they could easily grasp complicated business topics, even at the young age of six years old.

Read the rest of this post in The Next Web, which I guest authored this week.

For future posts, please follow me at:  www.twitter.com/georgedeeb.

Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC