Saturday, February 26, 2011

Welcome to the Red Rocket Blog

Posted By: George Deeb - 2/26/2011

Share

& Comment

I can't believe I just launched my very own blog!!  After 8 years as an investment banker and 12 years as an entrepreneurial CEO of two successful venture-backed startups, it was finally time to put the "pencil to the paper", so to say. 

I hope to make this blog an informative and entertaining resource for entrepreneurs, sharing various lessons and resources that may be useful to the startup community.  My expertise is in the digital media space, which will be my bias, but I will do my best to be a resource for all startups. 

I don't have a formal structure or frequency of posts, but instead will share information as I think about them.  Be sure to follow me here or in Twitter to stay on top of the latest news.  And, if you have any suggested questions you want me to answer or topics you want me to discuss, feel free to let me know, and I'll do my best to answer them. 

Thank you all for joining me on this editorial adventure!

Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC